I Lost My Big Brother

T
TTFishon
As some of you already heard. I lost my oldest Brother last Wednesday. He died in a horrible manner and I hope the person that did this to him spends the rest of his days in prison. My Brother was my hero. I looked up to him. He was always there for me when I needed him. He had a certain charisma and was the life of the party. I can't believe he's gone.

B
bigsteel
prayers go out to you and your family ted,that is a tragedy:pray::pray:

Reactions: TTFishon
F
fredaevans
Sweet Jesus, not what I wanted to read. My heart goes out to you.

Fred

T
troutmasta
Im very sorry. My thoughts are with you.

S
Spydeyrch
I am sorry TT that you have lost someone dear to you. I hope that you find strength in your friends and family and remember the times that you built with your brother. Always cherish that. I hope justice be served. Take care.

-Spydey

T
todd_brooks
I'm very sorry for your loss even though we've never meet. I lived in fear of lossing my brother when I was younger as he was a bit out of control and I just knew it was a matter of when not if. Thankfully I was wrong. I hope you find justice and peace.

H
Hawk
I'm praying for you & your beloved family TT. I am so very sorry.

B
BobbiDollPDX
That's horrible. My condolences. I hope justice is served.

bass
bass
Your brother sounds like he was a great guy. You have my condolences TT. I can't even imagine the grief and pain you must be feeling. I hope that justice is served and that it helps bring you some small degree of relief.

P
Phil_Bud
My Condolences to you and your family! I hope justice is served. Very sorry!

T
TTFishon
Thanks guys and gal. It's been a rough week. Tomorrow would've been his 52nd Birthday too. Forever 51.

G
GDBrown
My Condolences to you and your family. I also lost a loved one today but it was to old age, it still hurts inside. May God be with you and comfort you as you deal with your lose.

L
lilsalmon
I am so sorry, Ted. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

W
wozniasm
Our hearts go out to you and yours Ted.
It's horrible to hear that he went so young but remember as long as he's in your heart and thoughts, he's never really gone.
My condolences....

O
OnTheFly
Sorry to hear that Ted. Sounds like you and your brother were close. My prayers go out to you and your family.

E
eugene1
That sucks TT, and sounds like it was a murder or some kind of violent action. I can't imagine that feeling if it happened to my family. Life is too short as it is with disease and random accidents, I hope your family and yourself hold up the best you can in this difficult time.

T
TTFishon
Thanks for the kind words. I needed to read them.

jamisonace
jamisonace
Sorry TT, I can't imagine what you must be feeling. Prayers to you and your family that you'll find peace soon.

M
mikeredding
Ted, I am very sorry for your loss. The news was traggic for our entire community and we are all sickened by this behavior. My thoughts and prayers go out to your family. May justice be served and I hope your heart can find peace.

T
TTFishon
Thanks guys.