I can live with this

R

rainman

I'm thinking that with those numbers of fish, I just might have to get to know Mr. Chinook Landing very well, indeed. :dance:

M

Mike123

I'm so glad my buddy bought a 26' bayliner recently... :)

I can't wait...

T

Troutier Bassier

Then why would you go to chinook landing? isn't there a nice spot somewhere close to yours?
Just asking cause im Curious.

R

rainman

Then why would you go to chinook landing? isn't there a nice spot somewhere close to yours?
Just asking cause im Curious.

Cuz the Willy doesn't seem to have near as many fish as the Big 'C' has, plus I just like fishing that area.
There's a great plunking spot like 3 miles from my house, and I fish it pretty regular come spring time, but once the water temp warms up, moss wrecks the fishing 100%. Once that happens, I'll be headed to the Columbia to fish.

Last edited:
K

Kodiak

Banned User
Cuz the Willy doesn't seem to have near as many fish as the Big 'C' has, plus I just like fishing that area.
There's a great plunking spot like 3 miles from my house, and I fish it pretty regular come spring time, but once the water temp warms up, moss wreaks the fishing 100%. Once that happens, I'll be headed to the Columbia to fish.

Found the access to the santiam/willamete confluence.....I suppose I'll see you under the bridge this year again..lookin forward to it.

R

rainman

Found the access to the santiam/willamete confluence.....I suppose I'll see you under the bridge this year again..lookin forward to it.

Oh yeh, I'll be there, fer sure. Hope everything's going well with you and yours.

Buena Vista is real close to the Santiam/willy.
Betwixt the launch and the Santiam is a dandy sturg hole; I've seen with my own 2 eyes oversized C&R.