How to solve world hunger.

Gunga

Gunga

well ive been seeing a lot of stuff online about the jumping asian carp in the illinoise river. well if it was up to me i would send all the hungry and homeless down to that river cause if you see all the videos on youtube the fish jump straight into your boat. and theres no end to the jumping asian carp. they are even a invasive species. there i just found a solution to americas hunger problem. Hope people comment back would love to hear what you think.:)

troutdude

troutdude

Welcome to OFF.

Personally, I would like to see us solve the hunger problem in the U.S. FIRST and foremost. So, I'd like to encourage peeps on here to contribute to your local Food Banks, Churches, soup kitchens, etc.

BTW, just last night I saw a TV show and part of it was about the Asian Carp problem in the Illinois River. There is a "Redneck Fishing Derby" held each year--an effort to rid the river of those carp. But, you know what? All 1500 carp that were caught went to waste. I don't personally like carp...but, if I were starving I'd be happy to have some on my plate!

T

TTFishon

I saw a show last month on Asian carp, it may have been the same show, except the host of the show ate some. Supposedly it's delicious. Did you know in Asia the Asian carp aren't as skittish and doesn't jump when startled like they do here in the states. They're also not as abundant in Asia due to over eating. I think that's a great idea to feed the hungry people of America with these carp. BTW, welcome to OFF youngfishtyler.

troutdude

troutdude

Did you know in Asia the Asian carp aren't as skittish and doesn't jump when startled like they do here in the states.

Thats' just cuz...

I've yet to see an 18' Alaskan tri hull w/ 200hp Evinrude, go rippin through a rice paddy. LOL

O

OnTheFly

Thats' just cuz...

I've yet to see an 18' Alaskan tri hull w/ 200hp Evinrude, go rippin through a rice paddy. LOL

:lol::lol::lol:...breath...:lol::lol::lol:...breath...:lol::lol::lol:

M

Mad dog

I saw a show last month on Asian carp, it may have been the same show, except the host of the show ate some. Supposedly it's delicious. Did you know in Asia the Asian carp aren't as skittish and doesn't jump when startled like they do here in the states. They're also not as abundant in Asia due to over eating. I think that's a great idea to feed the hungry people of America with these carp. BTW, welcome to OFF youngfishtyler.

Assuming they are Toxin free and safe to eat!

Top Bottom