How many fish have you kissed?

Aervax
Aervax
0
Most Featured
How many fish have you kissed in your life? Real fish, not people who kissed you back like a cold fish. And, ehat was your most memorable fish kiss?
 
zip, nada!
 
A lady never kisses and tells. ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: IKfish and troutdude
1

(if you count my ex wife)
 
Almost every trip I take. Most memorable is probably my first salmon when I was about 12 or 13. I hooked about a 28 lbs. fin clipped coho on the Coquille River. It gave one heck of a jump show.
 
None. But I would kiss one next time.
 
Look at my avatar:D my first steelhead and most memorable. Yes I have kissed others
 
None...
 

Similar threads

B
Replies
3
Views
1K
FisherPete
F
DanFlashes
  • Question Question
Replies
7
Views
2K
troutdude
troutdude
M
Replies
13
Views
2K
Davpot
D
bass
Replies
3
Views
790
troutdude
troutdude
largefin
Replies
8
Views
3K
Chromatose
C
Back
Top Bottom