High Rocks

R
Repeat Offender
Anybody have any luck at highrocks with and egg and bobber? Seems like a good hole for springers....but I havent caught a salmon since last year.:mad:

W
waco
I don't know if is a good spot or not but looks fishy! The only problem you have to go when is raining or you will find the hole full of swimmers!

R
Repeat Offender
waco said:
I don't know if is a good spot or not but looks fishy! The only problem you have to go when is raining or you will find the hole full of swimmers!
I am gonna hit it around 8am during the week so I don't have to deal with the people:cool:..... I dont work until 3 pm so maybe I won't have to deal wiht the crowds :D

18406ej
18406ej
It does look like a great spot for a bobber, doesn't it? I have never tried it simply because of all of the news reports about the drunk idiot swimmers. You will have to let us know how you do.

Welcome to OFF

EJ

R
Repeat Offender
Well I went, I fished, and nothing. There was a few people that came and went the whole time I was there, but not a whle lot of traffic. Everybody was bobber fishing so there has to be something too it. I was running only a 1.5 oz weight, probably need to step it up to a 2 oz next time because the water boiling up made it take forever for my bait to get the the bottom (very deep). I am going to hit it again tomorrow and try the shrimp cocktail, see if I can pick anything up with that.

F
fishOregon
A bout a month ago I throu out a nice little panther martin rainbow spinner into the whirl pools right befor
e the swimmers and caught a nice little 8 inch bow .

B
Big3d
Would the coho be close to this area, want to try for my first coho or fall nook, this week seems to be up in the air. I thought bowling alley hole was too close to the mouth, any thoughts on this spot?