Hella scary day

Z
zarboth
so we went to red sunet park and there is a pond so we put a piece of bread on the hook bam cat fish probally 4 inch not to small it could hold it with one hand fully anyway
then we put it back in all of a sudden BAM holy **** wtf is that thing im suspecting a huge carp that mofo got all of us wet then ripped the line out of my hand to day im going with a salmon rod lol

Last edited by a moderator:
F
Fishtopher
:lol: I didn't know it was legal to fish Red Sunset:lol:

T
Troutier Bassier
Yeah bro there are giant carp in there.

B
bigfootfish
Where is this Red Sunset Park/Pond/Lake????

BFF

F
fishtales
It is in the jungle the mighty jungle.... No i'm not sure. Can some one figure out if it is legal to fish there. Thanks

Reactions: OnTheFly
Troutski
Troutski
Fishtopher said:
:lol: I didn't know it was legal to fish Red Sunset:lol:

Special tag requirements needed:lol:

Chuck

F
Fishtopher
Haha!

This Red Sunset is a park in Gresham. I dont know. Might be Troutdale. Between Division and Stark off of 242nd.

And who is this "Dale" guy and how did he get "Trout" in front of his name?? I think I might just change my name to CatfishChris. And then name a city after me.

T
Troutier Bassier
Dale from King of the hill. lol

I don't think your allowed to fish there and its in Troutdale where Catfish described it. Right next to my new school. :D

Z
zarboth
fyi the sine states no boating swimming diving waiting but nothing about nofishishing so it ok you drive on divistion tell you see hogan plaza off of 242nd i think it is turn left and go down that street to red sunset it is in gresham i dont think they evan know there where fish there one carp cut my hand because i had slmon string wraped around my fist and it took off owwwwww bad idiea to catch the fish you walk until you see a gonzala type thing with a bench its over the bridge any way it will look verry weedy and small thats where all thse catfish and carp our good luke

N
nwkiller
one carp cut my hand because i had slmon string wraped around my fist and it took off owwwwww bad idiea to catch the fish........

yeah becareful of that, braid...or any heavy line for that matter can take fingers off.....hell they could even drowned you!

Z
zarboth
well nw the water is knee deep maby so i think i would live being pulled in

N
nwkiller
for sure, im not talking about the fish pulling you in.....one time on the Willamette we drifted by some young fisherman on the bank who were trying to team up on trying to get a lure out of the tree that was over hanging a bottle neck, just as we passed one of them slipped and got wrapped up on the braid and tossed in the current was fast and the braid was strong...the boy was lucky, that day we were rolling double drift boats down the river, our other buddies above us were able to paddle super tuff and manage to get the kid loose, super super close call!!!! knowledge for future fishing trips!!! hate to say it but that kid was for sure not going to make it if the fish hadnt stopped biting in the hole above that.....