Heading to Wilson tomorrow. Free ride available!!!!

S
Spydeyrch
Hey, so I am heading to the Wilson tomorrow, Saturday 12/04/2010. I am coming from Beaverton. Will be leaving early in the morning and need to be back by 12ish. I have a few extra seats (2-3) available for anyone if they would like to come. My fishing buddy couldn't make it for tomorrow.

No need to pay for gas. Free ride on me. I would just like to get some tips on steelhead fishing if you are willing to part with a little knowledge.

So think of the tips and light teaching/coaching as payment for the ride. Let me know asap if you would like to go!!

Feel free to PM me.

-Spydey

i'd go but im all the way in dallas... good luck on your trip bring back a chromer!!!

brandon

We will see!!! :-)

So plans changed, I am heading out to Eagle Creek. I will be meeting Dud3r out at Eagle Fern Park and we will be hitting the water.

Take care everyone.

-Spydey

Good luck buddy! Hope you tag and bag some beauties!

(I wish that I could go along for the "free ride"; heckuva deal!).

Thanks TD. Yeah, I was thinking that more people would have responded to the open invitation. Anywho, it is now 5:45am and I am OFF to Eagle Creek to do some fishing with Dud3r. Wish us Luck!!!

-Spydey

good luck out there! get some hawgs!!

It's Civil War day, so that's probably why you didn't get a huge reply.

I've got my fingers crossed fer ya.

How did the creek treat you. I went and looked a bit and then left. I would hit the Wilson with you and share a bit if you know a decent spot to fish.
FLymstr;

Flymstr said:
How did the creek treat you. I went and looked a bit and then left. I would hit the Wilson with you and share a bit if you know a decent spot to fish.
FLymstr;

That you i talked to today at the hatchery right? Im heading to the wilson tomorrow man.

Nope not me. I did not go down to the water, just looked off of Snuffin' bridge. I think there are a lot of people get me mixed up with Damon and Richard. I rarely actually see anyone. I keep to myself most of the time. If you see me I will always have my little blue heeler dog with me, that's when you know it's me.
Good luck on the wilson tomorrow, I am hitting a place with a buddy of mine locally. Good luck, let me know if you get into em'.

yup thats right, it was Richard! My bad. Good luck to you too.

Ill be out on the Wilson tomorro as well.
Hiking a stretch and covering as much ground as I can..
Hope to see ya out there.

Yep