Heading to Eagle Creek this morning

S
SlamNasty56
goin up with a few buddies this morning thought we would get there before the crowd. water looks good. ill let u know how we do. best of luck to all

I
Ideceivefish
I'm at EC right now (using satellite internet on my military phone). All the fish are gone. You should try the Sandy. :lol::lol::lol:

Kidding. Have fun!. I'm going up tomorrow, but I can't get there until noon or so.

C
Cohosanders
1 car at lower EC holes at around 5:45 and 2 cars at EC hatchery holes around 6:00 a.m. By the time I left @ 10 there were 12 cars above and over 20 cars below!!!!!!!!! My third time to EC this week w/out even a bite:think: Wilson or Sandy tomorrow and then back to EC on Sunday:pray:

I
Ideceivefish
Cohosanders said:
2 cars at EC hatchery holes around 6:00 a.m

Man, thats 1.5 hours before sunrise! Crazy.

R
RIVERFISHER
Ideceivefish said:

U can fish an hour b4 sunrise. I usually get to crowded holes 1 to 2 hours b4 sunrise.

I
Ideceivefish
What do you do, twiddle thumbs in the dark until you can fish? :)

Do fish actually see the presentation in the dark water? Never done this...

R
RIVERFISHER
Ideceivefish said:

Ideceivefish said:
What do you do, twiddle thumbs in the dark until you can fish? :)

Do fish actually see the presentation in the dark water? Never done this...

Ya a nice blue or green glow corkie. If a fish is there u know it. They hammer it. U know you are not bumpin bottom and wondering if you are gettin a bite. I like glow corkie over a worm.

S
SlamNasty56
1 buddy caught a native and my other buddy caught a nice 10 lb hen. I got skunked but I'm headin to the coast tomorow. Hit either Wilson or nacanicum which ever one looks better. Good luck to everyone!

O
OnTheDrop
Yeah i think i got a winter steely curse! If i do get one it seems to be native! oh well, still good hooking up with one. Yeah lets go to the Necannicum tomorrow morning.. Maybe head over to the willy..But for sure fish the wilson sunday brotha!