Has anyone noticed this before?

B
[BTF]ishing
A friend of mine was checking out the lake on google maps before his visit.

Has anyone else noticed what looks like a huge fish swimming in the northeast end of the lake?

I was wondering if anybody on the forums here would have any more info.
It's too big to be a fish, right?! Perhaps a sand bar or something?

The map scale says it's at least 50 feet long, but it 'looks' like it is swimming.

Last edited:
S
Spydeyrch
Very interesting!!!

If you zoom in closely, you can see a wake behind the object. Wakes can be cause by either the object moving forward against the water or the object is stationary and there is a current moving against the object. Being as it is a lake, I doubt that the second is true, so thus the object most likely is moving of it's own accord. It is very interesting. I would love to find out what it is.

Anyone else have any other info about this?

-Spydey

troutdude
troutdude
If it speaks with a Scottish accent, it's probably Nessie's cousin Edward!

M
Merle
A week ago there was a BIG log floating in the middle of Timothy.

M
Markcanby
Dont tell the Hillstrands they will be out there with shot guns an dynamite tring to catch them a sea monster.

L
lilsalmon
I dragged the little yellow guy over to get a street view....I seen some bubbles....ummmm....I think I killed him.

B
beaverfan
I'm pretty freakin' sure that's just a boat.......

M
mikeredding
Strange. I say it must be sand/dirt.

B
Bobby_Fisherman
Isn't Timothy Lake a man made lake created in the 50's?

B
beaverfan
Yup LOL

M
Moe
maybe we should call in Jeremy Wade?:lol::lol:

troutdude
troutdude
ROTFL...good one MOE!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reactions: Slick
B
BlackBass
I was the one who found the image at Timothy lake :) I posted the picture on another non fishing forum . I found it to be interesting to say the least, I find it hard to believe its a sandbar or a log , I also don't believe its a boat. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?:think:

R
Ripplerider
Tis a boat! LOL

B
beaverfan
BlackBass said:
I was the one who found the image at Timothy lake :) I posted the picture on another non fishing forum . I found it to be interesting to say the least, I find it hard to believe its a sandbar or a log , I also don't believe its a boat. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?:think:

Look at other boats in lakes that were taken with the low resolution satellite and you will clearly see it is a boat. Unless someone is "stocking" nessie there is no other explanation. It's not like a trout or kokanee evolved in 60 years to become a prehistoric beast. LOL