Harrisburg sturg.

S
STURGEON FEAR
0
anybody know where to find sturg around harrisburg??
 
There are some really deep holes in the Willamette around Harrisburg. I'd try one of those. I've seen guy's fishing for them in there and have heard of a few caught over the years. I saw pictures of a 8+ the guy said he was fishing around Corvallis. If you are banking it, I would try under the hwy99 bridge. It is over 40ft deep. Could hold a sturgeon.
 
harrisburg

harrisburg

ya im thinkin of runnin my sled down around peoria and just finding some holes and droppin in a squid
 
There is a pretty big hole just above the Cartney launch.
 
harrisburg

harrisburg

now where exactly is that at? i mean do i get to harrisburg and then what?
 
harrisburg sturg

harrisburg sturg

so i went down to peoria today boat landing there sucks fished a 30ft hole upriver about 1 mile nothing but chubs couldnt find any other holes anyboddy know where the other holes are?
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
1
Views
305
Snopro
S
StillCreekSam
Replies
5
Views
709
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
C
Replies
4
Views
722
Grant22
Grant22
Fishonjohnjr94
Replies
0
Views
452
Fishonjohnjr94
Fishonjohnjr94
M
Replies
13
Views
2K
Davpot
D
Back
Top Bottom