Hagg Reports?

Pal o' mine limited in 45 minutes day before, using of all things, a small Flat Fish(super secret colours of course). Claims to have caught two pretty big, what he called hold overs. Good luck.

Knew I should have went on wednesday, only a few weeks of good fishing left. After the first of September the fishing out there is no good!;)

ty for the info, do you do good when you troll? i want to go there on monday, last 4 times there i have not done well, we have not trolled a lot so we are curious is all....

Where are you fishing?

Where are you fishing?

Knew I should have went on wednesday, only a few weeks of good fishing left. After the first of September the fishing out there is no good!;)

The best fishing of the year is from Sept until they close the lake. But you stay home and I will catch your share!

The best fishing of the year is from Sept until they close the lake. But you stay home and I will catch your share!

I suspect you will, I've seen you in your drift boat fishing with 2 to 3 rods at the same time. Hmmm! Wonder if that betters your chances of a limit?

What do you use in the fall/early winter, Gill Nets?

ok we went t hagg odyand we were trolling with trolling units and spinners with pb on them, we did not get a bite nothing, but other boats were catching them all around us, what gives? then we talked to someone and they were telling us they caught 26 fish ( bass,catfish,perch,bluegill)
so we went to that area and the wife caught 3 bass
( not keepers)... i caught jack sh*t lol so grumpy about hagg anymore

I suspect you will, I've seen you in your drift boat fishing with 2 to 3 rods at the same time. Hmmm! Wonder if that betters your chances of a limit?

What do you use in the fall/early winter, Gill Nets?

If you see something like that report it to the proper authorities.

Coming here and making baseless accusations/slandering a member isn't how it's done.

Top Bottom