Had to check out the hype=2

H
halibuthitman
sheesh!

sheesh!

ok guys... its on:D after yesterdays suprise I decided to put a couple tows through a spot sndslgr showed me in the channel, so pulling a plug down stream at as slow as I could hold her back.... I hooked up again, but this time i couldnt even get the rod out of the holder before he made short work of me.. so no pics cause I lost, saw interesting sign in some likely spots... really wish I had more than an hour and a half to fish.... Its time to get out there.:shock:

M
McMudpuddle
Very nice! We fished Thursday and Monday not a sniff for us.

T
Troutier Bassier
Nice Fish! Should they be in Big/Gnat cricks any time soon?

H
halibuthitman
Troutier Bassier said:
Nice Fish! Should they be in Big/Gnat cricks any time soon?

I still wouldn't target those creeks until middle of march or later, those fish are always either on time or late.... have never seen them early. On a good note big creek is fishing for steelhead very good right now. You could boat the very bottoms and pull plugs.. that does work well in gnat creek.

O
OnTheFly
Nice fish Brad and good to here the bite's on! I'm really anxious to see how this salmon run goes down. I hope it's going to be a phenomenal Springer run for the Willamette this year.

K
Kodiak
62,000 springers for the willy projected.

T
Troutier Bassier
Yeah, I Might go there next weekend to see what I can scavange up with a fly rod... And I might start fishing for springers during Spring break. No partys for me. :(

O
OnTheFly
Kodiak said:
62,000 springers for the willy projected.

Not as good as I thought. It's still not bad but I was thinking around 100K