Got a question!!!

F
fishinmomma
We are planning on going there tomorrow. Last time we went out there the lady at the ranger station told us the wrong directions and led us all the way up to Timothy Lake. So here is my question: Do we take that immediate left right after the ranger station and go straight up? That's what it looks like on the map but I want to be sure. TIA!!!

J
JonT
If I give you directions to 'there', you're going to get really lost.

E
eugene1
Posted in "Harriet Lake" section, Jon.

Never been there myself 'momma. Hope you found it though.

JonT said:
If I give you directions to 'there', you're going to get really lost.

Irishrover
Irishrover
I can see the turn off in my minds eye but I do not remember the road number. It'd not right by the rangers station but it is on the road to Timothy Lake. It's a sharp left turn and there is a concrete bridge there. The road goes down hill to the lake, and there is a uphill bank on the right side of the road as you are going in. I know not the best of directions but it is what I remember. I was last there in June.

T
trouthunter
You go past the Ranger station and take Forest service road 57 right after the sharp corner and bridge it is about 7 miles to the turn off for Harriet. Easiest way to
remember is when you are on FS 57 immediately after the 2nd bridge is the turn off to Harriet, then its about a mile on the dirt road.

O
OrygunSon
Dead on perfect directions trouthunter! I go up there quite a bit and that is pretty much nails as far as mileage. The road was closed for a time last year and you had to take the road right by the ranger station. They will both get you there, but FS 57 is a much more direct and quicker route (Plus it's paved)