Going out tonight

D
dozer365
hitting up the clack tonight with part of team ram-rod. catch a few trout and see if i get a lucky shot at a late coho, or straggler stealy

D
dozer365
oh yeah wish me luck lol

B
beaverfan
Late Coho, when you fishing? In a month? We need rain big time but good luck to ya! Where you fishing?

C
Callaway
hey there im free tonight.
if you dont mind a straggler and maybe throwin a few tips out id love to go fishing tonight.
was looking at going tomorrow id really like to get a big fish but ive caught trout out of every hole ive tried to salmon fish.
i have a two rod stamp so ive always just thrown worms on the bottom and got a trout or suckers or sculpin
let me know and if not good luck and tight lines
-callaway

B
beaverfan
Not to burst your bubble but you can't use two rods in rivers. Only in lakes/ponds.

D
dozer365
we didn't get out tell late , and only got into a few trout and bull heads ourselves. didn't even rig up for coho. sorry callaway. and go beav's. after some bass today on the willy. i think. lol. leaving in bout half hour. going down behind oc court house

D
dozer365
oh and we just ended up at billygoat, cuz i had my son with me. so couldnt make a huge hike.

C
Callaway
well thanks for the information on the two pole deal,
seems like you know more than that cop who checked out my tag and license last week which is good
guess i could have been in trouble.
and dont worry i dont need everyone preaching to me about ignorance not being an excuse this is a fishing forum after all not a you bad boy forum haha
good luck with the tight lines everybody
-callaway

D
dozer365
had a great day/night fishing the clackamas. caught 4 or 5 trout, a few juvenile salmon. my buddy from team ramrod caught a beautiful, and chubby as heck, 14 1/2 in trout. just about a perfect day. minus a little wind.