Get my girl one of these...

H
halibuthitman
Troutier Bassier said:
Salmon fishing is Uncomfortable because I'm always worried. There are some people on the river that you can't drop your line next to without being yelled at, Pushed, Hit, Or yelled at again.
I feel your pain....:(

T
Troutier Bassier
Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'
And the girl said, 'NO!'
So the guy remained single and rode motorcycles, and went fishing and hunting, and played lots of golf, and drank beer and scotch, and had tons of money in the bank, and left the toilet seat up, and farted whenever he wanted.
And he lived happily ever after.

H
halibuthitman
well you should see what happened to the girl who said no....
she didn't have to pay a fortune to fight his 3 dui convictions, have to pay for him to get his license back, he didn't run her credit cards through the roof buying fishing gear and playing online poker, they never had a kid, so she didn't have to fight him for the child support she never got anyway... she invested all her money 2 years ago in visa stock... rode out the reccesion and bought a $700,000 house in new mexico for $250,000 cash, her and her life partner susan adopted a young hispanic kid and run a guide service on the platte river.... she owns her own boat:cool: (I did this for my wife;))

M
Markcanby
:lol::lol::lol:

T
Troutier Bassier
:shock:
Its a win-win situation.

T
Thuggin4Life
halibuthitman said:
she didn't have to pay a fortune to fight his 3 dui convictions, have to pay for him to get his license back, he didn't run her credit cards through the roof buying fishing gear and playing online poker, they never had a kid, so she didn't have to fight him for the child support she never got anyway... she invested all her money 2 years ago in visa stock... rode out the reccesion and bought a $700,000 house in new mexico for $250,000 cash, her and her life partner susan adopted a young hispanic kid and run a guide service on the platte river.... she owns her own boat:cool: (I did this for my wife;))

Troutier Bassier said:
:shock:
Its a win-win situation.

Doesn't sound like that guys much of a winner of anything.

J
JeannaJigs
halibuthitman said:

Lol!

D
diggindan
T.B.
Buy your girl a rod and reel if you think she'll use and enjoy it.If she is your kind of girl she will love it because it is something you love.
I was widowed after 30 years of life with a girl who went fishing with me in the early years and never complained about time I spent fishing.
I always provided for the family first of course.
I have remarried since and was lucky enough to find a gal who likes to go fishing and crabbing. We've had some great adventures in the last 3 years.
Anyone you intend to spend your life with should be your best friend first.
Sorry about the serious tone;)
Cheers and good luck, Dan

H
halibuthitman
diggindan said:
T.B.
Buy your girl a rod and reel if you think she'll use and enjoy it.If she is your kind of girl she will love it because it is something you love.
I was widowed after 30 years of life with a girl who went fishing with me in the early years and never complained about time I spent fishing.
I always provided for the family first of course.
I have remarried since and was lucky enough to find a gal who likes to go fishing and crabbing. We've had some great adventures in the last 3 years.
Anyone you intend to spend your life with should be your best friend first.
Sorry about the serious tone;)
Cheers and good luck, Dan

absolutely:) my wife is the best part of me, and she is what keeps me driven, she will only fish when there are a ton of fish, but she goes.. shes caught a bigger sturgeon and king than me, she is the good luck charm for my boat, have never had a skunk in the boat at the same time as her.