Fresh steel today

B
bryasch
0
well kinda fished for 4 hrs or so today and lost 2. it was a great day on the water tho not a person out here. well might try down on the coast later this week befor work.
 
Sounds great! I'm trying to get out this weekend...need to wrk OFF the turkey and get fresh air.
 
good job getting out there, welcome to the forum, Brian
 
Good job getting into some!

I am not asking for the rock you stood on or even the hole you were at, honestly don't want to know that's your secret!!!... just wondering if you above or below Barton park?
 
actully i was below high rocks right in gladstone
 
:) you didn't have to give up that much info, but thanks! Good to know they are in the lower river! Maybe I will try cross park tomorrow..
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
3
Views
534
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
2
Views
443
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
411
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
705
Chromatose
Chromatose
bass
Replies
0
Views
428
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom