Freeway Lakes Morons abandon boat

B

Bassdad54

Freeway Lake Morons who abandon boat
There were 4 morons(one who drove away with the trailer) and(three that abandon boat) at Freeway lake in between the 2nd and 3rd lake.They left it ther half sunk with it full of garbage.These guys should be locked up and made to clean around lake rest of thier lives.

troutdude

troutdude

I agree.

Have you contacted anyone, like the Linn County Sheriff's office or the Albany paper?

B

Bassdad54

Yes we contacted the linn County Sheriff and they sent someone out to checkit out and then called back and said they would get OSP Marine Patrol to check out closer and pull out

C

colbypearson

good lookin out!

S

Senko86

I think those people need to be locked up fined and made to clean local lakes for 50 years! It makes me sick how some people think they can do things like that. I hope it gets cleaned up.

S

Sluggo

The "Four Morons"

The "Four Morons"

I agree! There is way too much "trash" leaving their trash in and around our public fishing areas, but a boat, and filled with garbage? This one takes the cake! I fish there on a regular basis from a boat, and the amount of trash left on the shore is apalling yet, Ive seen worse elsewhere. People who litter,especially where others come to enjoy the outdoors and fishing, should be not only fined heavilly if caught, but given a sentence which includes jail time!

Top Bottom