Fly fishing Sunday?

T
Tribal16
0
Anyone want to fish this Sunday(9/18). I can drive or pitch for gas. I can go all day. If i'm driving i would like to keep the drive under 2 hours. I can pick you up if you live in the portland metro area. I will be fly fishing
 
Last edited:
instead of making a new thread i thought i would just edit my original post.

Also i just got my new inflatable toon in the mail. I'm itchin to get it in the water. so if anyone wants to meet up saturday on a lake let me know! I will probably check the forums at midnight so if you want to meet up sat let me know before then!

Thanks!
 
I've got a 12 hour shift Sunday (4th day in a row) or I'd be there. I do have Tuesday and Wed free if you want to go hit up the upper Clackamas?
 
i am 95% sure i will be hitting the upper klick sunday with a buddy a bit far but should be big steel to hunt...
 
still looking for someone to go with Sunday. Have my toon if we want to hit a lake.
 

Similar threads

P
Replies
0
Views
170
purplescalepink
P
C
Replies
1
Views
501
Davpot
D
W
Replies
8
Views
832
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
J
Replies
2
Views
477
Davpot
D
J
Replies
5
Views
5K
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom