Flood warnings posted!!!

M
Mad dog
Damn....and I was gonna fish Thursday too!!!

Flood warnings have been issues for the Central and southern Oregon coast. 2.5" to 3.5" of rain in the last 24 hours from Coos bay to Florence! :shock: The good thing is the snow level is dropping to 500 ft. by morning, that will lock up some of the coastal passes and keep a few anglers home! I hope! :lol:

GraphiteZen
Krike... I tried to unload a motorbike today and got stuck in my field driving backwards up a hill. Unbelievable...

brandon4455
fishing wont be good for atleast another 5 days i bet right after it gets to normal it will start raining again, so the best thing to do is fish like hell when we have 1-2 days of clear weather and the water is fishable

Y
youngbuck307
Smaller systems will clear fast will be killing them by Friday!!! Going to have good amount of fish on the move so even if it's lil high I say limets Friday easy!!!! Confidance is 99% of it lol

F
fishingfreak
Smaller systems will clear fast will be killing them by Friday!!! Going to have good amount of fish on the move so even if it's lil high I say limets Friday easy!!!! Confidance is 99% of it lol

Yep! Lets do it!

M
Mad dog

Maybe!!! North coast is looking better than south coast at the moment, Coos bay is supposed to get about a quarter inch of rain today, streams are coming down as the rain turns to snow but the question is....how fast will they drop? I think I'll duck hunt tommorrow!

The Umpqua is most decidedly out this morning! :naughty: The south river is over the banks and flowing into a couple of my ducking fields today! :clap:

J
jack_king
Siusalw will be high but fishable Sat for sure

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
Went down to the Sandy today about 3:30 . Water was high , not to high to fish , fast , not to fast , and it had a pretty nice color to it . not bad at all .
Would have been better if I came home with a fish , but . . . . . .