Fishing luck what's yours?

Casting Call
Casting Call
My fishing luck is a marriage between timing of the run and presentation. What's yours? Tony

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
mine is a combination of research (gathering all the info I can all the time) and taking Lee Trevino's advice: "The more I practice, the luckier I get".

N
Native Fisher
Mine is just dumb luck. I don't do anything special.

B
bagold53
Time on the water. the more time spent the more luck and learning I get.

C_Run
C_Run
Fish where and when fish are if possible. Or, fish with Dave because he always catches fish.

J
JonT
A toot on the fish whistle never hurts.

bass
bass
Never stop trying to improve and sweat the details. If I catch ten fish I immediately try to figure out why I did not catch eleven.

R
_RJ_
Coffee

K
kerrydaleherring
A rod, reel, hook, line and sinker!

Troutski
Troutski
Tattered and warn but lucky...

Tattered and warn but lucky...

Lucky shirt to be sure.....

C
CESAR503
im tryin to figure mine out....

S
Stonefish
Fishing the same areas for 50+ years, so experience never hurts. That and my nearly 20 year old lucky fishing hat.
It is pretty funky but has lots of mojo.....
SF

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
I don't take the time to get out on the water like I used to do, which I am determined to change, but I do have a rather beat up, old hat with Grumpy, of the Seven Dwarf's fame on it. I don't know if it has brought me any real luck, but it's the one I usually grab as I'm headed out the door.

E
eugene1
Luck would have to be anything above and beyond experience, insight, and time on the water, right?

Well then my luck is two friends who always get us into fish when they come out. Kids are also usually good luck for the boat.

Best,