Fishin music

F

FunFishClub

Do you have any music that get you excited to hit the water?

F

fishtales

Alan Jackson Chattahoochee. Not quite a fishing song but it has to do with getting out on the water which in my case leads to fishing.

M

markasd

Usually get fired up with some NOFX (some things are stranger than fishin') - Rage A.T.M - Pennywise or maybe some Blink 182 or +44, Boxcar Racer...
on mellow days I listen to some Ben Harper or Jack Johnson... G-Love and the Special Sauce is good..
could go on n on... somedays I'll put on headphones and chase summer steelhead while absolutely rockin' out - kind of a trip being stealthy while in your head there is a total concert at 80db!!

mark

N

Ntofishing

Every time I hear this song I always replace the words with "do - do you have fish - do you have fish to fry". It seems to fit perfectly for me. LOL!!

YouTube - Rammstein - Du hast

T

Troutier Bassier

Its a completely instrumental song. It makes me think of fishing in Fall and Winter. A lot of energy in it.

T

Throbbit _Shane

Usually get fired up with some NOFX (some things are stranger than fishin') - Rage A.T.M - Pennywise or maybe some Blink 182 or +44, Boxcar Racer...
on mellow days I listen to some Ben Harper or Jack Johnson... G-Love and the Special Sauce is good..
could go on n on... somedays I'll put on headphones and chase summer steelhead while absolutely rockin' out - kind of a trip being stealthy while in your head there is a total concert at 80db!!

mark

This past summer i fished for bass in my pontoon with my headphones on listening to jack johnson and ben harper. great music to fish to!

brandon4455

brandon4455

H

hawgcaller

Now the sun is just starting to climb up over the treetops, and it's gonna be a beautiful day that's plain to see. But I won't be around at all, so don't even bother to call, cuz on a day like today there's no place i'd rather be. GONE FISHIN, cuz i'm going fishing with Bill Dance todayay

P

pnwbrandon

John Fahey! Anything with that retrospective folk/americana twang.

H

halibuthitman

I like to roll to the Pogues or some cash or Dylan... but some days its Metallica-

Top Bottom