Fishin music

F
FunFishClub
Do you have any music that get you excited to hit the water?

F
fishtales
Alan Jackson Chattahoochee. Not quite a fishing song but it has to do with getting out on the water which in my case leads to fishing.

troutdude
troutdude
Deep Purple..."Smoke on the Water"!

(The "Live in Japan" version)

M
markasd
Usually get fired up with some NOFX (some things are stranger than fishin') - Rage A.T.M - Pennywise or maybe some Blink 182 or +44, Boxcar Racer...
on mellow days I listen to some Ben Harper or Jack Johnson... G-Love and the Special Sauce is good..
could go on n on... somedays I'll put on headphones and chase summer steelhead while absolutely rockin' out - kind of a trip being stealthy while in your head there is a total concert at 80db!!

mark

N
Ntofishing
Every time I hear this song I always replace the words with "do - do you have fish - do you have fish to fry". It seems to fit perfectly for me. LOL!!

YouTube - Rammstein - Du hast

T
Troutier Bassier
Its a completely instrumental song. It makes me think of fishing in Fall and Winter. A lot of energy in it.

T
Throbbit _Shane
markasd said:
Usually get fired up with some NOFX (some things are stranger than fishin') - Rage A.T.M - Pennywise or maybe some Blink 182 or +44, Boxcar Racer...
on mellow days I listen to some Ben Harper or Jack Johnson... G-Love and the Special Sauce is good..
could go on n on... somedays I'll put on headphones and chase summer steelhead while absolutely rockin' out - kind of a trip being stealthy while in your head there is a total concert at 80db!!

mark

This past summer i fished for bass in my pontoon with my headphones on listening to jack johnson and ben harper. great music to fish to!

brandon4455
brandon4455
T
tdkee1

Last edited:
H
hawgcaller
Now the sun is just starting to climb up over the treetops, and it's gonna be a beautiful day that's plain to see. But I won't be around at all, so don't even bother to call, cuz on a day like today there's no place i'd rather be. GONE FISHIN, cuz i'm going fishing with Bill Dance todayay

P
pnwbrandon
John Fahey! Anything with that retrospective folk/americana twang.

H
halibuthitman
I like to roll to the Pogues or some cash or Dylan... but some days its Metallica-