Fish quiz

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
Moderator
Most Featured
caught (legally of course) this wild chrome beauty with deep orange flesh yesterday, who can identify it first?

SQc4Jj8.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'll take SRC for $300!
 
I was thinking SRC also, or a Kok
 
yep, that is a SeaRun Cutthroat fresh from the ocean, amazing when you compare it with what they look like when they are way up in a stream...
 
Looks delicious either way :thumb:
 
They sure are purdy I know some very small creeks Norte of here where you can catch a few!
 
If a guy trolled Sutton Lake I bet he would be surprised!:D
 
fish quiz

Damn! what did it measure at before you cut its head off? Caught a nice 18" sea run on Saturday.
 
Mutiny;n598886 said:
Damn! what did it measure at before you cut its head off?

That's my question too. The state record, for a cuttie, is 9 lbs. and 8 ounces. But they don't list a record, for Bluebacks / SRC's.
 
Nice presentation on that plate Roger
 

Similar threads

W
Replies
9
Views
1K
Davpot
D
bass
Replies
5
Views
1K
Billbob911
B
bass
Replies
10
Views
932
bass
bass
Senkosam
Replies
3
Views
929
Senkosam
Senkosam
Back
Top Bottom