Fish Hard Die Free

C

Cohosanders

Went out to that dam hole and after 2 days of skunkage I landed this nice buck using a pink-n-white jig at around 7:30 this morning. Gave him a quick wood shampoo, cut the gills, and left him in the water all day. Rigor did not set in until about 2 and the color kept pretty well as you can see in the last pic. Look under Blair fish Project for another amateur video:D

Last edited:
B

bigsteel

nice fish man,,,looks like a good day for quite a few of us:clap::clap:

J

JeannaJigs

Niccccce. Love 'em when they get the rosey cheeks before they start gettin' real colored up. Can you give my boat a blessing or something of some sort so that I too can start putting ink on my tag?

C

Cohosanders

Niccccce. Love 'em when they get the rosey cheeks before they start gettin' real colored up. Can you give my boat a blessing or something of some sort so that I too can start putting ink on my tag?

I will bless your boat as long as you will take me to the Slaw someday( I will bless it anyway!!!) How many natives you caught so far?

M

Mike123

Nice! Siccc t-shirt! I want one. lol

F

FISHHEADMAFIA

Right on Coho , nice and bright too . I can't get out till Tues. They keep giving me extra days to work ! Ruthless .

F

FishFinger

Dude, nice fish again, your having a great season thus far. Congrats, some of us are fishing vicariously through you right now! Keep the streak alive brotha

Y

youngbuck307

lol way to go man... I picked 2 up on the upper sandy the other day... both had way more color than that love the colors they get.. But i also love to see just steel.... dont really know what one i think looks better to tell you the truth lol... we need to get out there together agen though bro been a while...I been busy putting a new motor in my honda and now trying to fix my ventura...

Top Bottom