First time fishing

M
Markcanby
Well-known member
So where can I take a 4 year old that she can catch something.
I was thinking Harriet Lake but don't know what its like up there this time of year. You guys got any ideas.
 
I'd think Harriet would be a great option. I haven't looked at the stocking schedule but a lot of those mountain lakes are stocked late in the summer.
 
Good luck wiff da young un'.
 
Well I took her to St Louis Ponds instead. Thought a bobber would be better for her. Her first fish was a 8" bass fallowed by about 30 bluegill.
She loved it an I'm sure will be ready for more when she finally wakes up.
Even after 9hrs she was still ready to fish.
 
Father & Daughter Tradition started....

Father & Daughter Tradition started....

Markcanby said:
Well I took her to St Louis Ponds instead. Thought a bobber would be better for her. Her first fish was a 8" bass fallowed by about 30 bluegill.
She loved it an I'm sure will be ready for more when she finally wakes up.
Even after 9hrs she was still ready to fish.

Great job,Daddy! Take lots of pictures and bring them out often when she gets older. You will reap the rewards of this day for a long time to come.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Congratulations!
Be safe.
Barb
 
Markcanby said:
Well I took her to St Louis Ponds instead. Thought a bobber would be better for her. Her first fish was a 8" bass fallowed by about 30 bluegill.
She loved it an I'm sure will be ready for more when she finally wakes up.
Even after 9hrs she was still ready to fish.

Awesome, greeeaaat job, Dad!
 

Similar threads

plumbertom
Replies
1
Views
430
troutdude
troutdude
StillCreekSam
Replies
5
Views
465
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
caught_wet_handed
Replies
19
Views
3K
reyaz
reyaz
V
Replies
1
Views
658
kemfish
kemfish
DanFlashes
Replies
8
Views
5K
Chromatose
C
Back
Top Bottom