finally caught one! and other stuff too

R
ryan808
Nice fish, where did you pickem from? Ill make sure to bring the scale when I come down, so you can put some numbers on your next pig.

T
tomriker
they were all on the back side where you and TT were knockin' em dead that one day

C
colbypearson
probubly getting up on that flat to spawn.

R
ryan808
That flat or the area with the concrete area. That makes it nice, less boating to get on fish.... What Im I talking about where ever you go there fish in your place.

T
tomriker
Fish all over back there, around the underwater building, trees, blocks underwater.... I fished a few of the other "good" spots but didn't have much luck till I got to the back corner bring some of those rubber bugs friday, I bet they'll work good

R
ryan808
Ill bring a rubbery bug setup for you tomorrow :lol: and some football jigs to drag across the bottom.

F
Finneus Polebender
Go get em guys, think Colby is right they are still cold but gotta spawn sometime , hopefully today will be like yesterday good weather!

T
tomriker
i was bobbing my jig right infront of all of their noses and they weren't taking it, so i got annoyed and was just poking them with the tip of my rod :) time to change my approch

S
sherman
Ha Ha hey Tr don't stress them bass out. They may pass that stress off to their off spring. Then you'll have a bunch of skittesh bass.:lol:

C
colbypearson
somebody should try the new mattlures U2 gill on them i bet they would eat that, especially when they get on beds that bait should be lights out but i would only do it on really big fish because it might rip after a few fish.

T
tomriker
sherman said:
Ha Ha hey Tr don't stress them bass out. They may pass that stress off to their off spring. Then you'll have a bunch of skittesh bass.:lol:

if they're all skittish then itll be like fishing in a public lake!

C
colbypearson
tomriker said:
if they're all skittish then itll be like fishing in a public lake!

god forbid public lake fishing LOL!

T
tomriker
i know right? who does that these days