finally caught one! and other stuff too

Nice fish, where did you pickem from? Ill make sure to bring the scale when I come down, so you can put some numbers on your next pig.

That flat or the area with the concrete area. That makes it nice, less boating to get on fish.... What Im I talking about where ever you go there fish in your place.

Fish all over back there, around the underwater building, trees, blocks underwater.... I fished a few of the other "good" spots but didn't have much luck till I got to the back corner bring some of those rubber bugs friday, I bet they'll work good

i was bobbing my jig right infront of all of their noses and they weren't taking it, so i got annoyed and was just poking them with the tip of my rod :) time to change my approch

Ha Ha hey Tr don't stress them bass out. They may pass that stress off to their off spring. Then you'll have a bunch of skittesh bass.:lol:

somebody should try the new mattlures U2 gill on them i bet they would eat that, especially when they get on beds that bait should be lights out but i would only do it on really big fish because it might rip after a few fish.

Top Bottom