Fiberglass repair advice.

Gunga
Gunga
So when i get my paycheck i was thinking of buying some materials for repairing little 7 1/2 to 8 foot dingy. I was wondering where i could get the supplies like fiberglass cloth the resin and what ever else i will need and the costs. And if anybody has any specific products that i should get. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tyler

T
todd_brooks
Tap plastics there are several around town and I'm pretty sure fishermans has supplys. I've never done any of it myself but my bro did a repair on my hot tub after Googling it. good luck.

Gunga
Gunga
Thanks! Do you know if there are any around the hillsboro or beaverton area?

T
todd_brooks
Looks like theres only two after looking, thought there were more, one off of Sandy on the east side and another in Tigard close to the Home Depot. But now that I think about it theres a shop off of Cornelius pass in the strip mall like place across from the old Joe's. Spectrum Plastics if I remember right. Did some business with him a few years back, good dude total mom and pop kind of place. If he doesn't have it I'm sure he can get it. Goggle him up my guess is you'll be glad you did. Goggle fiber glass repair supply's while your at it and see what you get price wise.

Gunga
Gunga
Thanks!!!! you have been a great help!