FF's 1st Coho!

F
fishingfreak
I couldn't Floss a water buffalo let alone a 10lb Salmon:lol:

T
tnffishman
imfishing said:
Had I known that I was fishing next to the Great FishingFreak and Dan88, I would have worn a tie under my waders.

QUOTE]

A tie! That's too funny man, I literally just lol'd

B
bigsteel
excellent job bud,,,,keep slayin em

A
aka trouble
those are some real beasts u got there if i could leave the coast alone for the summers maybe id get my chance at one of those beasts lol ... great job ur a real fish slayer....

F
fishnquest
Dude, you are a fish slaying beast!

N
nwkiller
beauty man, way to go

B
Brown Kid Diego
nice fish man!! i was down there last weekend it was fun landed a couple first time on the sandy and i had a blast!!!!

F
FishFinger
Slaughter hole remains a perennial productive spot, congrats on taking it legally.

Imfishin, you pop up in the darnedest places.... Goes to show ya, you never know when another Offer is in the crowd!

C
Cohosanders
fishingfreak said:
The garbage all over the place was picked up by me and 3 other fisherman on the way out 5 large bags.

Oh man I was there for a few hours on Sunday and boy o boy...It was trashed. They can hike all the way down there with it....but cannot hike it out:mad: Probably the snaggers who justify littering somehow:think:. Oh well all we can do is try and help by living well and setting good examples for the furure fisherpeople:D Thanks for helping out FF.:clap:

C
Coho Kid
nice silver

R
rainbowfisherman
What a beauty

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Man you are a frickin animal!!!

D
Denduran87
Nice fish man!!! The wife really wants to get out and do some salmon fishing so i might have to hook up with you sometime, I haven't been out in a very long time could use some re-tuning from a first class fisherman like yourself.