Evening fish

F
FluffyFisherman
0
I fished the Santiam and caught a few trout.

013.jpg014.jpg
 
Cool! I assume you were in the lower river below Big Cliff?
 
Good job!!!!! Nice trout
 
way to go bro,,,,looks like an excellent fish there.....on the fly rod
 
Good job Fluffy! I know those fish look smallish,but you have some mighty big hands too. lol The fly bug has really gotten you,eh? ;-)
 
Way to go bro. You're doin way better on the fly than I am. Keep it up.
 
Oh man, they got to you now too? Sweet fish bro!
 
beaverfan said:
Oh man, they got to you now too? Sweet fish bro!

shhhhhhhhhhh,,hes with us now:lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
He did even better today......way to go fluffy!!!!!!
 

Similar threads

plumbertom
Replies
0
Views
353
plumbertom
plumbertom
W
Replies
8
Views
596
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
bass
Replies
0
Views
504
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
435
Chromatose
Chromatose
J
Replies
2
Views
409
Davpot
D
Back
Top Bottom