F
fishindude
Very very nice fish.:clap::clap: Now I'm gonna "google" faith cookies :cool:

F
fishindude
Oops , forgot to mention that I'm glad Andy is feeling better .;):lol:

J
JeannaJigs
Yes, it was a pretty miraculous recovery.

N
ninja2010
awesome chromer there, girl... great story too.

J
JeannaJigs
Thanks Jimmy!

F
Fish-N-Chips
Eat a cookie catch a nookie:lol: I was looking for this post after seeing it on FB. Isn't it amazing how many fishing coaches are out there. Reel down... let it run.. loosen your drag... tighten your drag..put your rod tip in the water...and on and on:rolleyes: Great story and what a gift:clap:

J
JeannaJigs
Lol thanks! I know right? It's always the guys with no fish in the boat too that insist on coaching

M
metalfisher76
Great Scott! `At`s a noyce fish!!

S
Santiam338
Great fish..I'm envious...

B
bigsteel
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

J
JeannaJigs
Thanks guys :) it's definitely the fish of the year for me. Been a while since I got one that nice.

N
nwkiller
great thread jj

R
rippin fish lips
Nice fish jeanna!! I think im about to hit andy up here real soon!!!

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah this guy andy does guided trips i have been told.....

Dont even need to say nice fish but guess i will. What a hog! Yeah good thing you towed my boat with all the fishing gear in it while we were looking for imodium in florence. lol. Retards in the coast guard boat. was way worse the last 2 times i trolled along the jetties. and from what i could tell from our vantage point the bar was a bit calmer the day i crossed it in my 12" boat. guy got all hard ass when i tried to argue with him about how stupid it was to not let me past that marker buoy and i know what im doing. the barges on the columbia make bigger swells than the ones the coast guard wouldn't let us play on. still havent been scared inmy 12'er yet. nyways yeah was an epic day on the waer even though we only gotthat one fish in the boat. Oh and i would have totally shot a ****ing seal that strayed toclose during the fight. I take my man killers out and switch over to boat/seal killers when fishing. Had 8 of them ready to pop the top off a greedy furbag.

Last edited:
J
JeannaJigs
LOL!!! "pop the top off a greedy furbag" lmao

Last edited:
L
lilsalmon
I googled faith cookies...nothing....I guess you just make your favorite recipe and have faith that they will turn out.........:pray: :D