Eagle Creek today

OnTheDrop
Went up today around noon to go try to catch one for a few hours with my buddy. Got down to my first spot and hooked a lil 7lb buck up within 5 minutes..Then decided to try out another hole 30 minutes later.. First cast BAM! had to have been atleast a ten pound chrommmerrrrr hen. Had her to the bank and she spit the hook... That was it for today. Pics coming soon,

Thuggin4Life
Good job man!

OnTheDrop
Thanks man, Really wish i coulda got her on the bank. She was a beauty. Thats fishin tho!

sandyboy
Im gonna hit it tomorrow nice good to here that fish are around.

OnTheDrop
Heres the pic from the one i kept the other day.. Its a shame i didn't get that Hen. Good day tho!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chrome_Chaser
Good looking fish..... congrats.

adambomb
SteelmonKiller20 said:
Heres the pic from the one i kept the other day.. Its a shame i didn't get that Hen. Good day tho!

Seems a little dark. Do winters darken up faster than summers?

M
metalmania
adambomb said:
Seems a little dark. Do winters darken up faster than summers?

Yes, much quicker than summers.

Troutier Bassier
Im heading to the crick this weekend with my dad and his friend and 2 of my friends. Slay them with a fly stick.

OnTheDrop
It was a lil dark.. Too bad i didn't land that hen! Looked like it was in the Ocean 4 days ago

Cohosanders
SteelmonKiller20 said:

Good Job:clap: Nice looking fish:dance:

Is that the hatchery holes or down lower by eagle fern?

My tag needs ink bad:pray:

OnTheDrop
Hatchery

Troutier Bassier
Hatchery on Sunday. Anyone going?

tnffishman
Saturday and Sunday

OnTheDrop
sunday , monday, tuesday. One of those days for me.. hopefully with the rain it will bring more fish in and make more on the move

Top Bottom