Eagle CREEK is gone

T
tnffishman
bigdog said:
They are out there just takes time to find them. When coming to a hole or a spot that looks like there would be some fish stop for a little while and just look around in the water. There is more in there then might meet the eye at first glance, they seem to be really good at blending in and hiding in the water. You will be shocked at how many might be in a spot where you thought you only saw couple or none. For the ones moving up real fast you can get them just need to be fast and cast in front of them a little ways and get you gear to drift right in front of there face, when moving they are aggresive and will hit something in the way and eggs are something they are out to hit right now. You might not have caught anything that day but keep in mind a day fishing is never a bad day but it is always nice to get a fish or two.

i did hook a few just the way u explained, but lost most of them. i knew that there was fish in some deep holes but the current was too fast to get to em. i mainly tarrgeted the ones movin on the inside

B
bigdog
tnffishman said:
i did hook a few just the way u explained, but lost most of them. i knew that there was fish in some deep holes but the current was too fast to get to em. i mainly tarrgeted the ones movin on the inside

I know what you mean there that is why I started looking in different places for the fish didn't feel like the hole that I was fifhing before were fishable any more some might not agree but they didn't seem worth trying to me.

M
mgdguy
This Weekend

This Weekend

Anyone been out to the creek today?? I'm wondering how fishable (UNfishable) it is for the weekend....:pray:

B
bigdog
mgdguy said:
Anyone been out to the creek today?? I'm wondering how fishable (UNfishable) it is for the weekend....:pray:
:naughty:Don't go or at least thats what I was wishing someone would have told me, it is up realy high and moving very fast and dark as a cup of good coffee. I was there this morning and found that it wasn't worth trying to fish as far as I could see:(. The ground almost all the way up to the bathroom was sogy and could see the high water lines, so that tells me the water made it up that high as well:think:. At this time it is up pretty high as well, about three to four feet past the first bridge support that you were able to stand in front of before. So that and the ground being sogy and I mean sinking down eating your shoe sogy, where it is tells us that it is dropping down some but I'm not to sure by how much it will go back down might be worth looking at on sunday or monday(maybe):think:.
So with all that being said I'm still hoping to find someone to go to wilson or trask with me to show me how to get there and where is good to fish looking to go in the morning or on sunday before I have to go back to work. :pray::pray::pray:

M
mgdguy
Yea that's what I assumed. Thanks bigdog for scouting it for the rest of us ;)

Got too much to do Sat afternoon to venture any further out, and Sunday is shot as well. I get the feeling I'll be waiting the the winter steelhead to enter the Sandy....:(

B
bigdog
mgdguy said:
Yea that's what I assumed. Thanks bigdog for scouting it for the rest of us ;)

Got too much to do Sat afternoon to venture any further out, and Sunday is shot as well. I get the feeling I'll be waiting the the winter steelhead to enter the Sandy....:(

Yeah I'm not to sure what I'm going to be doing now no one seems to want to or have the time for fishing this weekend what can I say I'm a adict
Hi my name is CJ and I'm a adict but I don't want to be cured I like being a adict.