E.E. Wislon pond

Admin
Admin
Several beautiful rainbow trout that I caught today on a little black nymph at E.E. Wilson pond.

Nice video. Trout are awesome.

SWEET!

I liked the pause for "5 mins later..." LOL! (thanks for the editing)

Great video! :clap::clap::clap:

Good "tutorial"...nicely done!

Frisky fish:clap: That looks so fun:D Can't wait to catch a fish on the fly!! Good job and great video:cool:

Well done with the video! Those things went ballistic when you hooked them, looks like a lot of fun.

I liked the under water shots for added effect. That one fish looked like it had some decent size. 13inch maybe?

nice job anatoly,,,,you are the wizard at camera work..............did your head get sunbuned:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gonna hit the pond soon I believe. Gonna throw some flies. Wish me luck

hmmmm got skunked both times at EE Wilson using spinners, powerbait, and everything in the tacklebox.....hmmmm :think: Now that I am flyfishing (attempting anyway), maybe I should give that a try....not many trees and grass behind me to hamper the fly looking like a fly instead of Moses in a basket floating in the reeds......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, my humor sucks...tired from the drive back from Crooked River.....

Welcome back!

I think Anatoliy was using black leech pattern, when he caught his on the video. And I've used wooly buggers with success (green and black)

The one time I've been out there I had the fly rod and was throwing a basic black leech pattern and did quite well. Then again the day I was there everybody was doing quite well :)

Were any of you using an indicator?

rainbowfisherman said:
Were any of you using an indicator?

I wasn't. I was using an intermediate line and counting down before I started my retrieve to try and find where the fish were. I was there a couple days after they stocked it and ended up catching the fish in the top 4 feet of the water column.

okay. was thinking of maybe heading out tonight.

Back
Top Bottom