Desperatly seeking salmon

S
Scotsman70
0
My input for today...Sculpin... anyone. No other fish insight, or on the end of my line.:(:(

The beach bums brought the lab, and the next thing I know, a lab is chasing my lure.:(:(

That was my cue to go...

Til next time.

Tight lines Sharp Hooks
 
Good way to fix the lab chasing your lure is to let it have it, that way its not chasing it anymore.



Keep it up, you'll find your fish.
 
I was there on Sunday. Twelve other people fishing every method possible. No bites. Fish rolling everywhere.


WTF!!!


At least there where no beach bums. 62ºF and overcast.
 
I think you have to make those silver bullets really really mad in order to get them to bite. I met a guy last year who Inked 20+ Coho and the only thing he used was a size 4 dayglow orange blue fox spinner.
 
loads of fish in that river, a temperature drop is gonna spark the bite im thinking, unless everyone is already getting into em.
 

Similar threads

bass
Replies
3
Views
647
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
2
Views
819
Chromatose
C
Senkosam
Replies
2
Views
5K
Senkosam
Senkosam
bass
Replies
2
Views
568
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
516
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom