Deer starts Saturday!

R
RunWithSasquatch
First Buck poster needs to start a thread for all of the OFF deer.

A
alseaalumaweld
the off deer?

J
Jig'n
Yaaaay! let the trespassing begin!! I almost dread this time of year because we chase out about 2 hunters a day that don't belong. People, if the area is posted stay out!! For the people that follow rules and respect other peoples property/privacy good luck to ya and have a safe hunt! :)

Reactions: n8r1
U
usmc-recon
Sure makes it nice to have a old worn out apple orchard mixed with a 45 additional acerage of thinly dense cover right on my property got all my blinds up trails clear and more trail cams than I can afford not to mention all my blocks all in the persuit of that elusive blacktail! Got a real nice 4 point that has hung around for several months now it seems as though get must of read the paper. Nicest part is their is no pressure as Neighbors don't hunt GOOD LUCK EVERYONE HOPE YA BAG ABD TAG A NICE ONE!

A
alseaalumaweld
todays day. seen 15 deer one never seen its head lost in the early morning fog. one small buck. and the rains started bring on tomorow

A
alseaalumaweld
sundays day. passed up forky at ligth 15th deer i seen was small 4point 14wide maybe little taller took him. 280 yards worst pack out ever.