Deep sea fishin best guide?

B
Bassleg
Going to go salt water fishin in September who is the best guide to hook up
with I have no idea?
Thanks Bassleg

T
Thuggin4Life
I had fun out with tradewinds. but i really think as long as you et out with anyone you can't go wrong. theres charter that advertises on here. captains reel.

B
Brookiebuster
I always go with Dockside Charters out of Depoe Bay. Great outfit and great captains. They have several boats that hold only six people and the only one to help is the skipper running the boat. You can Google the name and take a peak at the websight.

R
rekkless
tradewinds charter out of depoe bay on the kimberly anne, i didn't like there big boats but captain richard has been great, gone with him 6-7 times and always had a great trip with plenty of fish :)

B
BobbiDollPDX
I've gone out with Captain's Reel Deep Sea Fishing in Newport at least 20 times. I've been with them for bottom fishing, halibut and many tuna trips. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Great crews, great captains. They are a family owned outfit with 4 boats that hold groups from 6-30.

I've gone out with Depoe Bay Tradewinds many times, but after the excellent service and great people at Captain's... DP Tradewinds seems like the puppy mill of deep sea charters. One trip with Captain's and I was a forever customer.

B
bythesea
I'd have to say captains also had a lot of good times on the water with'em myself they seem to be a little more personal . don't usually over crowd.check or call for fish report depending on what your fishing for.Two people I know just went out bottom fishing they caught THREE bass between them.anyway ya,might just want to jump on a tuna trip...Call and see what's happening.But most of all have fun,and.....FISH-ON!!!!

B
Bassleg
Thanks everybody I really want to go fishin out of Newport so I'll try Captains.