Damn steelhead

B
beaverfan
Can't wait for the fish to show up! Went out for Coho today and first hole I walk up to what do I see, this little brat 6 or 7 of her closest friends! Decided she needed to die for showing up so early. Damn Steelhead!!!!

Also got a really nice 18-20 inch rainbow all colored up and pretty. I was by myself so I didn't get a very good pic since I wanted to keep it in the water and get it on it's way quickly.

Last edited:
brandon4455
nice fish jay, sure it isn't a steelhead? i no fish expert but that fish just looks like a small steelie to me i dont even see a fin. hatchery fish?? i must be blind and stupid LOL

B
beaverfan
Yes that's a steelhead Brandon, I know my fish species. LOL The point is I went coho fishing and found a small pod of Steelhead in Eagle Creek. That's not a pic of the rainbow.

In other words your not blind but you are kinda stupid! J/K (Or am I?)

Last edited:
brandon4455
Yes that's a steelhead Brandon, I know my fish species. LOL The point is I went coho fishing and found a small pod of Steelhead in Eagle Creek. That's not a pic of the rainbow.

In other words your not blind but you are kinda stupid! J/K (Or am I?)

im just running on 4 hrs sleep for 2 days LOL!! i think ill leave my previous post as is so everyone gets a good laugh i skimmed over the post anyways didn't really go through and read hahaha. drugs are bad kids! :lol:

Last edited:
B
BobbiDollPDX
Nice fish Jay!

T
tnffishman
So I'm assuming no coho? Nice fish btw it is early

B
beaverfan
I caught a bunch of ho's yesterday and got a pretty good looking hen today as well. Yesterday a lot of the coho I saw were pretty dark, there was some better looking fish today.

brandon4455
So I'm assuming no coho? Nice fish btw it is early

there will be fairly shortly with all this rain i give it 4 days maybe less before ec is littered with bright red firetrucks

T
tnffishman
I caught a bunch of ho's yesterday and got a pretty good looking hen today as well. Yesterday a lot of the coho I saw were pretty dark, there was some better looking fish today.

Nice man I was debating going there or hitting the Wilson. I ended up goin west and ended up hookin up with 10 native 'ho's. I was hoping to find late summers, but it was a load of fun anyways

B
beaverfan
Nice man I was debating going there or hitting the Wilson. I ended up goin west and ended up hookin up with 10 native 'ho's. I was hoping to find late summers, but it was a load of fun anyways

Hahaha I fished the Wilson yesterday morning caught a ton then came back for lunch and got bored and hit up the creek and got a bunch more. I found a couple summers on the Wilson too and had one chase my spinner but wouldn't commit.

T
tnffishman
Hahaha I fished the Wilson yesterday morning caught a ton then came back for lunch and got bored and hit up the creek and got a bunch more. I found a couple summers on the Wilson too and had one chase my spinner but wouldn't commit.

wow thats a good day for sure. But Im hittin the creek tomorrow I dunno how its gonna be, but I can't fish again till monday so oh well

B
beaverfan
Good luck! I'll probably be out there too.

F
Fish-N-Chips
Would ya look @ that!! Nice fish bro!

M
metalfisher76

Nice feesh bud! Although I`m purty sure that`d be 1 of those stray summers. Get a few every year. Either way, good show!

W
waco
Jay thats a trout!!! :lol: what a surprise bro!! Nice fish!!

O
OnTheDrop
Yup thats def a stray summer this is about the time every year that the strays will feed after a few little rains. I was also at the wilson last week and there were quite a bit of summers around ; ) Good luck and nice fish.

T
Thuggin4Life
Catching is catching no matter how you look at it. Nice fish man!

W
waco
So there is no way that fish is a early winter??? Looks like you guys are so positive ben a summer!!

S
skunk
I don't know my steelies well, but it looks a little summer. Color and size? And metalfisher knows his E.C. steelhead!!!, steelmon too!

W
waco
A summer that bright in november?? Really?