Cyber week deals

T
troutmasta
Just got a great deal on a cabelas guide series wading jacket, with free shipping it was 150 all together, regularly 250 plus shipping. Couple gift cards later and Im paying 75 bucks instead of 275!

Any one else pick up anything nice with all the deals.

I also got a Abu Garcia 6501 and a new 10' 6" rod on black friday....oh yeah and new waders.:D

Last edited:
N
nativefish
what kind of rod did you get? I scored a new 9'6 st croix avid 6-10 fast action medium power spinning rod for $115.

T
troutmasta
I got a 10' 6" 20-50 wright and mcgill rod (it says plug rod but eh..). My step dad bought it for me out of no where so I was like sure Ill take it. Its a big rod. My first day using it I hooked a nook and It was awesome. Ive been using it to bobber fish With that long rod its easy to control my line and loads of backbone for nookies

Last edited:
C
collegekidusa
Saw you get that nook bud, Good Job!!! :)

N
nativefish
sounds like a fun rod for sturgeon. I have looked at a few wright and mcgill rods online but never pulled the trigger...

T
troutmasta
Just got that jacket in the mail today. Its nice!
It has felt lined pockets up high so they wont get wet and they have heat pouches for heat packs built into the lining of the pocket so your whole pocket get heated. all gore-tex shell and billed hood. neoprene cuffs with built in hand coers to keep every thing dry. Super nice. can't wait to fish in a downpour!