Cullaby 6/5

X
X24
I've been hiking around over here and the lake is looking so prime. I can't wait for the spring/summer to roll around. I plan on pulling in a few 10# plus this year. ;)

T
Taylormade
:)
X24 said:
I've been hiking around over here and the lake is looking so prime. I can't wait for the spring/summer to roll around. I plan on pulling in a few 10# plus this year. ;)

Try taking some water temps, remember bass do feed year round just not as much as they do in the spring through fall months. A bass in winter will feed one in eight days, so it is a matter of hitting that bass on his feeding day. Also put the lure in front of him because he is not going to move very far for it, also fish slowly. I have caught bass in snow so I know they will bite! It may be slow going but sometimes you hit it just right and can land a big number of fish. It is a good time to use a fish finder and look for Mr Bass and I have done good with a spoon and yoyo it. They think it is a minnow!:)

X
X24
I have been working the waters a little. It sure has been slow, with everyday getting longer, it's just a matter of time. The best part is, knowing your putting in the time and effort, because when it starts, you have a jump on it which will translate into fish a plenty.:D

Thanks for the cold water tips.