crabbed out

F
fishtales
I have to love family. I got a call from my brother last night around 10. Hey lets go fishing tomorrow morning, pick me up at five. Well we ended up crabbing and did pretty good. Got on the water at 8am and off by about 1pm. Got home cleaned and cocked the crab. Now waiting for it to cool. Oregon is a great state to live in and being and hour form the coast is even better.

Irishrover
Irishrover
The coast is a great place in the fall, so is the rest of Oregon, but if it's crab you want you the coast is the place. We are headed down to Nehalem in a couple of day. I hope we have the same luck you did, and good weather too.

jamisonace
jamisonace
I think we will all agree with you on your opinion of Oregon.

O
osmosis
Crabbing has certainly been insanely good this fall, no question about that!

A
alm21
Sounds like another great day in Oregon! Sure is nice to have great crabbing when the fishing gets slow. We got an easy limit with four people yesterday.

G
Goodtimes
Giddyup! We love love love love crabbin! Sounds like a great day.

R
rippin fish lips
Nice! We did decent in coos bay 2 days ago despite that we only caught the last 2 hours of outgoing! lol! 12 keeper dungies, could have had red rocks to keep but let em go. Next time i am guna keep em

T
troutmasta
fishtales said:
Oregon is a great state to live in .

Cheers to that!!!!!

W
washahands
I would pass on the winters - the gloom drives me crazy and the rain don't make it better, but I have done some crabbing and it was a blast to pull up a full pot. Especially, as mentioned, when getting skunked with everything else.