Company Lake

L
Luis Dominguez
0
I was looking on a fishing map and didn't realize that I had this lake called Company Lake so close to me in troutdale right by the airport. Has anyone fished this lake? The website says it has most warmwater species, even walleye!
 
No Title
 
  • photo31185.png
If you're hiking in there, might as well just hit the mouth of the Sandy.
 
DrTheopolis;n603003 said:
If you're hiking in there, might as well just hit the mouth of the Sandy.

I stopped by since I live 5 mins away. And it doesn't Company Lake doesn't seem to be very fisherman friendly. Only one open spot to fish and thay was way in the corner by some sewage tank looking pipe.
 
I live super close. Was gonna try it out
 
BenDavvis;n605672 said:
I live super close. Was gonna try it out

Let me know how it goes! Went two weeks ago and fished the very corner but all i saw were ducks
 

Similar threads

Reel_Deal
Replies
5
Views
1K
troutdude
troutdude
W
Replies
9
Views
995
Davpot
D
plumbertom
Replies
2
Views
869
plumbertom
plumbertom
W
Replies
8
Views
704
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
Grant22
Replies
4
Views
2K
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom