H
Hendo30
Nice fish, Colby, and thanks for shareing the TroutDude

C
colbypearson
im posting the pics right now haha

E
eat, sleep, fish
You need to get them up on your blog ;) They'll draw quite a few views.

C
colbypearson
eat said:
You need to get them up on your blog ;) They'll draw quite a few views.

ya i hate how i have to edit so much of them lol the pictures still had the bait in them witch is an unreleased prototype so it is blurred along with the background lol

H
Hendo30
So thats what things have come to aeh? stealth baits, secret locations, photoshoped backgrounds. The game has changed :think::lol:, just giving you a hard time. A signs would point to a sucessful bait, get that baby out on the market!

C
colbypearson
Hendo30 said:
So thats what things have come to aeh? stealth baits, secret locations, photoshoped backgrounds. The game has changed :think::lol:, just giving you a hard time. A signs would point to a sucessful bait, get that baby out on the market!

might be a while before it comes out the three guys i know who are testing it including myself have had insane success with it, two guys who have this bait are chasing the world record so anything is possible.

troutdude
troutdude
Hendo30 said:
Nice fish, Colby, and thanks for shareing the TroutDude

Happy to do it. CP deserves the cred (and he's too bashful to toot his own horn anyway, so someone had to do it...LOL).

Hmmm...CP, do you have some kind secret x-ray glasses too?

Hey! I think that I hear the theme song from Mission Impossible, in the background........

C
colbypearson
troutdude said:
Happy to do it. CP deserves the cred (and he's too bashful to toot his own horn anyway, so someone had to do it...LOL).

Hmmm...CP, do you have some kind secret x-ray glasses too?

Hey! I think that I hear the theme song from Mission Impossible, in the background........

hahaha

S
sherman
I think when he was a little tike his momma fed him Bass water instead of milk & now he knows just where the Hawg bucket mouths are.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
You are definitely a master! Keep up the great work. Thanks,TD.

T
tomriker
colbypearson said:
might be a while before it comes out the three guys i know who are testing it including myself have had insane success with it, two guys who have this bait are chasing the world record so anything is possible.

ill give you 3 dollars for one

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:

Make it 4$ just let a few of us mere mortals know when and what we be lookin for when we can finally get our hands on one!

C
colbypearson
Finneus Polebender said:
Make it 4$ just let a few of us mere mortals know when and what we be lookin for when we can finally get our hands on one!

hahaha

C
Combat Chuck
tomriker said:

dood, you can just get a tub of worms for $2.50. And then you get like 11!

R
rippin fish lips
Nice fish colby! keep up the good work!