Coho silver salmon?

i love how they get there number. there a boat there 2 fish so on and so on. id bet money they havnt checked in all those numbers just guesses

Gonna have to take momma and the boy down to fish for a while....Like a dummy, I didn't buy a new hatchery tag when I filled the last one and actually put a few brats on the regular one....who knew fall fish were going to like my brine so well....

Gonna have to take momma and the boy down to fish for a while....Like a dummy, I didn't buy a new hatchery tag when I filled the last one and actually put a few brats on the regular one....who knew fall fish were going to like my brine so well....
Thats not a bad thing to be in that situation. But I understand the feeling.

The only reason I would concider keeping a wild coho is they don't take being hooked well and up to 70% die anyway....I don't target them, but do ocassionally get one when trolling the flats before slack tide in shallow water...

I didn't intend for this to sound like it did....the only bad thing about this is going to be to the fish population:dance:
I will need to use the force though so as not to be too controlling to the fam....

You have to call ODFW to get the to minute dates. I think your siletz is safe to retain by a decent margin. And no, I wont split the ticket with you if im wrong.

Yup. I get email alerts from odfw about closures. Lots of unknowing people on the river this week. Everything is closing quickly. I don't buy that 900 hos were harvested in the siuslaw though when they closed it.

i know there wasn't. they dont even check fish in. they guess on number of boats and people. but it was 675 fish quata was goten

Top Bottom