Coho Report Thread?!

F
Fishtopher
:lol:Ya right! Like somebody would let YOU know!

Just kiddin';).

Sorry Im bored, can't sleep, and got fish on the brain.

Saw 2 caught, a few lost, and my fishin' pardner hooked up but lost it after it caught some air. Where you ask? (Maybe you dont ask. But I'm sayin' anyways.) Where else but the mouth of the Clack. Startin' to trickle in I guess.

How 'bout'chu...see any Silver death roll action over the Holiday weekend?

F
Fishydog
They were catching(and releasing) them in the Columbia up at Kalama, but everyone wanted Fall Chinook. I didn't get either.
Maybe it's time to start trolling the Willie.

M
mgdguy
Checked out the lower Sandy around Glen Otto...nuthin... :(

T
troutmasta
:pray:eek:h I can't wait:pray:

T
Troutier Bassier
There is already Coho in "Coastal Streams". ;)

R
rippin fish lips
How has the coho/nook fishing been on the umqua in reedsport been? getting better? By the bar? Are they in the river yet?

A
alseaalumaweld
what part of the coast are u at?

R
rippin fish lips
Reedsport

O
Outdoor_Myers
I tried the willy but the river was too low and fast moving for my gear :( I tried upstream from the yamhill river (I have no waders sadly) I can't wait to get out there and put some real effort into finding them maybe in a week or two I will try the dayton boat launch on the yamhill its the closest I can get to the mouth.

A
alseaalumaweld
copy that

T
The Brown Kid Dora
Anyone been fishing Sandy Clackamas or Salmon river? Sandy starts picking up around 2nd to 3rd week in september clackamas never fished and salmon river heard people were tagging out daily???

T
Troutier Bassier
I thought I saw a coho roll at Oxbow when I was there yesterday.

E
eggs
I have heard of them rolling as far up as about 1/2 mile downstream of CC on the sandy

Last edited:
F
Fishtopher
Obviously there are Coho all through the Clack too, as 4 have already made it to be counted at the dam.

Saw two more caught today on the low Clack.

T
The Brown Kid Dora
i was thinkin up around cedar creek area. and i have never fished the clack. i would like to but i have not a clue on where to fish it. i heard about casadero or however you spell it but i think its kinda a long hike down river from there. i was thinkin about fishing up at oxbow or the wilson this weekend. either way im fishing!!!