Coastal Trout Fishing

T
tnffishman
troutdude said:
Ummm...those pics were from Olalla Reservoir in early February!

well here it is

I didn't mean to blow it out of proportion but this is the second time someone has said ive done that and it took seven pages for them to realize they were in the wrong.

It's all good man

troutdude
troutdude
Yeah, I just went back and re-read the thread.

For some reason, that I can't explain, I thought NWKiller was commenting on my pics from Olalla in Feb. But, he was actually commenting on the nice stringer that you had posted fishman.

Then, I made my comment. And then one thing led to another.

Again, sorry for my confusion. My fault.

troutdude
troutdude
I think maybe I should stop multi-tasking between my facebook page (and Instant Messaging), and posting on here. DOH!

Again, my apologies. And, I'm glad we're still on speaking terms.

P.S. Thanks for chiming in Beaverfan.

T
tnffishman
troutdude said:
Yeah, I just went back and re-read the thread.

For some reason, that I can't explain, I thought NWKiller was commenting on my pics from Olalla in Feb. But, he was actually commenting on the nice stringer that you had posted fishman.

Then, I made my comment. And then one thing led to another.

Again, sorry for my confusion. My fault.

Yeah I just read it over and figured that's what was goin on. My bad for blowin it up though TD.

troutdude
troutdude
And I really did appreciate your report. I have never fished those lakes that you did last week.

But, I'd really like to now!

troutdude
troutdude
tnffishman said:
Yeah I just read it over and figured that's what was goin on. My bad for blowin it up though TD.

Thanks for that. I think we're good now. :)

Have a good night.

T
tnffishman
That was actually the first time I had caught anything out of those lakes, but literally first cast before the bait hit the bottom in Lytle BOOM. And it was non-stop after that I know that they don't stock these lakes often so I hope some OFF'ers can get out there and take advantage of it in the next couple weeks

troutdude
troutdude
Yeah, that would be fun...after the effects of the storm subside. LOL

I've driving by there several times, on the way to hustle after Salmon on the Nehalem. Some day, I'll have to plan a trout outing too!

N
nwkiller
so that was my fault...lol..j/k

B
beaverfan
No problem TD, I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on there for a second. Next time I'm in the area I'm gonna have to check Lytle out.

T
tnffishman
troutdude
troutdude
No finger pointing here NWkiller! LOL

N
nwkiller
lol....

troutdude
troutdude
We have a new nickname for ya now...

NWInstigator!