Coastal Fork of the Willy

Troutski

Troutski

I was treated to a very special event on Sunday, Mokai lent me his craft....oh my:shock::clap::cool: What a craft, I am probably aging myself but the only way I can get my point across is to call it an "E ride". I got to probe and explore all those little sloughs and tribs, what a treasure - the fish never new I was there until it was to late....what a blast.
Water temp was 48 degrees, still a bit cool but the fish and the hatch were very active. I managed a few Steelhead smolts and a few clipped Rainbows...the special catch was a few very nice Cutties....man what those fish will do to a fly.....not to mention my heart rate. If you are looking for a boat that will go up stream and also do lakes, check there site out. Great magic carpet..

Chuck

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Coolest ever!!

Coolest ever!!

I can't believe your luck! :D That is one of the coolest water crafts ever! :dance: If I had one,it would get me in soooo much trouble...I'd be on the water all the time. A very generous son you have there. :clap: :clap: :clap:

T

the_intimidator03

I happen to have the coast fork running RIGHT behind my house in creswell... but i can't seem to find a dagum fish... but i find gold ;-)

Troutski

Troutski

I happen to have the coast fork running RIGHT behind my house in creswell... but i can't seem to find a dagum fish... but i find gold ;-)

Wow a fellow angler and member with bank access:shock::cool::clap::clap:....we really need to visit and become great friends. That section of water is surprising fruitful to say the least, I have fished for quite some time and enjoy it each time. Once the fish ladder is in place on Dorena the pressure will increase - enjoy it while you can.

Chuck

T

the_intimidator03

there isn't TOO much bank access. if ya had waders sure. i think id feel funny wearings a full on scuba suit from ankles to wrist to neck. altho doing some diving i may do. I have seen 1 fish pulled out of there. and it was recently.

Troutski

Troutski

Up stream boating

Up stream boating

Looks like I get to use the Mokai again.....look out Middle Fork Troutski is coming back....Gotta love boating up stream:dance:

Chuck