Clac status

K
koboabe
Member
Hello all.
I have been fishing up on the Kalama for the past few weeks.
I heard some folks were having luck at the mouth of the river (and I saw the OFF hole thread)
how far up the river have people been seeing fish?
heading up there this evening to check it out.
 
I fished the mouth yesterday morning on the Clackamette side and was the only guy there, but on the Dahl side, it was shoulder to shoulder.

I found out the hard way that I have a hole in my waders of considerable size. Its not cool to walk around with a leg full of water. Ended my day sooner than later.

1 fish banked...not what I was expecting though.
 
Fishtopher said:
1 fish banked...not what I was expecting though.

What did you bank? Just out of curiosity:think:
 
SM Bass.
 
That is interesting...I can see that though, being that they are in the Willamette and it's pretty close there at the park...just got confused maybe:think:
 
There are a lot more in that area than people think. All of the fish I saw jump that morning were Bass.
 
well I guess I will just have to scout it out.
prob wont head up past Feld and just work my way down river.
time to go toss some spinners and waste some gas.
 

Similar threads

largefin
Replies
8
Views
3K
Chromatose
C
W
Replies
8
Views
881
StillCreekSam
StillCreekSam
DanFlashes
  • Question Question
Replies
7
Views
2K
troutdude
troutdude
bass
Replies
0
Views
706
bass
bass
bass
Replies
2
Views
719
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom