Chinook Landing

I
igquick
What kind of fish can I get out of there this season? Are there carp right now? If so, where can I fish on the bank? Or should I fish on the docks? Does it cost? How far should I cast?

sorry for the wide array of questions

N
Noahk
5 dollars to park. I haven't heard of people catching carp there. Sturgeon is open for one, but make sure you have a tag for it. There is a good stretch of bank there, I haven't fished it though so I can't really advise exactly where to go. Drive out there and look for the people that are catching fishing.

I
igquick
Noahk said:
5 dollars to park. I haven't heard of people catching carp there. Sturgeon is open for one, but make sure you have a tag for it. There is a good stretch of bank there, I haven't fished it though so I can't really advise exactly where to go. Drive out there and look for the people that are catching fishing.

Thanks I appreciate it. I ain't paying 5 bucks tho lol

F
frofishing
I am going there today igquick actually right now there is a pond/wetland sort of thing right by it where there is tons of carp in there, when I came there I saw a huge one swim up.

I
igquick
At the wetlands on the left or the right when u drive in? Ive caught a lot at the left or should I say west side...send me ur number bro so we could text, im tired of chatting wih people on this thing when we could easily just text

F
frofishing
man sorry I already left, I ended up catching a TON of Perch.

F
frofishing
wait left? there's like a little creek i think

I
igquick
frofishing said:
wait left? there's like a little creek i think

the little creek will be turn into a pond and will have high carp activity during spring....I start catching them very frequently, prob 2 every hour during the beginning of summer