Cheap custom soft plastics

N
nxx10
I will be starting to make soft plastics to sell to fishermen I want to know what you guys want to see and buy. I will be starting production soon along with a website.

E
eugene1
Since it's steelhead season, a lot of fishermen will be interested to buy pink worms. Just make sure you are following the forum guidelines before you offer them for sale here.

Good luck with your company.

Best,

nxx10 said:
I will be starting to make soft plastics to sell to fishermen I want to know what you guys want to see and buy. I will be starting production soon along with a website.

N
nxx10
yeah I will I am just trying to see if there is any interest before I take the plunge

bass
bass
First, in the past I have ordered quite a few baits from alluringbaits. I would look at what they have to offer as either a model for a successful soft bait business or to see if they have any holes in their lineup that you could fill.

Second, I think it is hard to get folks to switch to a new bait from something they know already works. I think that you need to try and carefully position yourself to offer something different than what is out there now. Obviously this is incredibly difficult, but difficult and impossible are not the same thing. The question every customer is going to ask themselves is "Why would I want to try your product when I already do well on brand X?"

Third, I agree with eugene1 that the pink worm would be a good item to push or start with. I would ask folks on every forum I could how the pink worm could be improved, new sizes or scents, etc. and then go from there.

N
nxx10
That's is what I was going to try and I will see what I can come up with thanks for the input it makes me feel a lot more confident about it. If you guys have any Ideas let me know and I can make them happen

Snake River
Snake River
I would you guys like to see a soft plastic bait that would spam similar to a spinning glow all heaven sakes no I wouldn't dare copy it just say I got something really been thinking about for quite some time when you work for soft plastic baits you can do miracles as far as color combinations go I will talk to you guys and gals later.