Cesspool bass fishing

T
TTFishon
An old friend of mine turned me on to a new to me pond this morning with pretty good success. At first glance of the water I thought there's no way there's any fish in here, but sure enough, there's some nice sized bass in there! I lost 2 and landed 2.
todaysbass1.jpg
todaysbass2.jpg
 
F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
An old friend of mine turned me on to a new to me pond this morning with pretty good success. At first glance of the water I thought there's no way there's any fish in here, but sure enough, there's some nice sized bass in there! I lost 2 and landed 2.
todaysbass1.jpg
todaysbass2.jpg

That would warrant further investigation remember "Dead Kitty". thoser are some respectable bass TT!
 
T
TTFishon
That's funny because it reminded me of the dead kitty pond. In fact, there were some stinky dead kittens at this pond. lol
 
brandon4455
brandon4455
nice fish ted..sucks about the dead kittens though eww...
 
T
TTFishon
Thanks brandon. Yeah, luckily the dead kitten smell was concentrated in one small area. lol
 
F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
That's funny because it reminded me of the dead kitty pond. In fact, there were some stinky dead kittens at this pond. lol

They do seem to tolerate some pretty funky water ...... and dead kitties well that just means bass fer sure LOL.
 
C
capblack
nice bass!!
 
R
ryan808
nice catch, I see your using the senko :dance:
 
L
lilsalmon
nice fish
 
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Way to go,Tom! :clap: Maybe bass fisher folks should think about including one of those painters' respirators in the 'ol tackle box. :confused: :lol:
 
T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish Ted. Next spring we are gonna have to start taking my boat out and Chase some ditch pickles thought out the summer. Maybe do some coastal bassin too or something.
 
T
TTFishon
ryan808 said:
nice catch, I see your using the senko :dance:

Nope, not a senko. Look a little closer. :D
 
T
TTFishon
Raincatcher said:
Way to go,Tom! :clap: Maybe bass fisher folks should think about including one of those painters' respirators in the 'ol tackle box. :confused: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Thanks Barb! Oh and that's Ted not Tom. :D
 
T
TTFishon
Thuggin4Life said:
Nice fish Ted. Next spring we are gonna have to start taking my boat out and Chase some ditch pickles thought out the summer. Maybe do some coastal bassin too or something.

Yeah man, that sounds great!
 
S
sherman
I often wondered if there are any fish in those turd ponds. We have a new one down near Wilbur that you can see from the freeway That i drive by every day. There is a row boat sitting on the bank but it might be used for something else aside from fishing.:shock:
 
T
Thuggin4Life
TTFishon said:
:lol::lol::lol: Thanks Barb! Oh and that's Ted not Tom. :D

Thas funny i hoped she would se my post and correct it before anyone took notice. lol
 
H
Hawk
TTFishon said:
:lol::lol::lol: Thanks Barb! Oh and that's Ted not Tom. :D

Well Done Tod...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

those be beauties.

:clap::clap::clap:
:cool::cool:
:D:D
 
T
TTFishon
Hawk said:
Well Done Tod...:lol::lol::lol::lol:

those be beauties.

:clap::clap::clap:
:cool::cool:
:D:D

:lol:
 
H
Hendo30
Your never know what lurks below. I see you found some treasures from you "CessPool" Congrats on the nice fish. Thanks for sharing the pics.
 

Similar threads

H
Replies
3
Views
819
bass
bass
E
Replies
36
Views
3K
elmucho
E
NKlamerus
Replies
9
Views
2K
Senkosam
S
scched
Replies
22
Views
1K
scched
scched
NKlamerus
Replies
0
Views
479
NKlamerus
NKlamerus
Top Bottom