Catch Magazine

L
lilsalmon
I have been getting this free subscription for a couple months now. For all you fly fishers out there you should check it out. Beautiful pics and a lot of nice fish. It is free now but in 2012 there will be a fee.

http://www.catchmagazine.net/

Reactions: OnTheFly and Tribal16
jamisonace
jamisonace
Incredible photos. This is the kind of stuff I'll spend hours looking at in Feb - March when the local fishing is non-existent. Thanks for the heads up.

G
ghostcow
Ya, I've been loving this for the last 6 months or so. Just awesome photography and some of the videos are pretty cool. Definitely worth checking out and i will think about subscribing, sure looks expensive to put it out and I bet they go through a lot of bandwidth with those videos.

J
jawjacker
Those are some amazing pictures good looking out. I thought the one's of the trout breaking the surface tension were pretty neat.

T
Tribal16
Thanks for this! This is a perfect thing to do when i'm trying to avoid doing my homework! ;)

W
wozniasm
Quite impressive! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: OnTheFly
S
Sinkline
Isn't that Brian O'keefe's magazine? O'Keefe started his flyfishing life in the Central Oregon area before becoming a world traveller flyfisher. O'keefe was an "interesting" person when he was younger. Enough said. :think:

Randy